Tuesday 16 June 2009

somerfield exercises

I had to add this to the list of what makes you feel better during exam-cabin-fever time - going out for a walk in the sun, especially in the evening. Admittedly, I was simply walking to Somerfield (to stock up on 'decent' and colourful food) but I felt so much better for it. I put my iPod in as well, and practised holding myself up tall and walking with a swaying of the hips whilst listening to songs like Tambourine. My posture has often been quite bad - I tended to hunch my shoulders over and look squarely at the floor, especially when unhappy - but today I practised keeping my chin up. It's a good exercise!

Returned with salad, veg, special Lincolnshire sausages (it is exam week after all!), and a cheeky pot of olives and fresh Tiger bread. Bliss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment